Accra Polytechnic is situated in the central business district of Accra, Tudu; adjacent to the Novotel Hotel and the headquarters of the Ghana Trade Union Congress (TUC).
Accra Polytechnic is often described as the inner city tertiary educational institution, and the location confers on it many advantages. Accra Polytechnic attracts well qualified seasoned staff as well as students from all over the country including students from neighboring countries.
Established in 1949, Accra Polytechnic has trained people who are currently contributing greatly towards the development of Ghana.
Accra Polytechnic vision is to become a universally acknowledged centre of excellence for Teaching and Research of applied science, arts and technology and to become a distinguished partner in the provision of Technical Vocational and Professional Skills to the manpower for the development of Ghana.
Accra Polytechnic mission is to produce skilled career focused tertiary and middle- level manpower in the areas of manufacturing, commence, science, technology, applied social science and applied arts.
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT1)
- Statistics (MAS1)
- Hotel Catering And Institutional Management (HOT1)
- Fashion Designing And Textiles (FAS1)
- Secretaryship And Management Studies (SEC1)
- Bilingual Secretaryship (BIS1)
- Purchasing And Supply (PS1)
- Accountancy (AC1)
- Building Technology (BLD1)
- Civil Engineering (CC1)
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (EL1)
- Mechanical Engineering (MECH1)
- Furniture Design And Production (FUR1)
- Electrical Engineering Technician — Part3 (EL4)
- Motor Vehicle Technician — Part3 (MOT3)
- Mechanical Engineering Technician — Part3 (MECH4)
- Construction Technician Course — Part3 (BLD5)
- Refrigeratoin Technician — Part3 (REF3)
NON TERTIARY PROGRAMMES
- Electrical Engineering — Part II (EL3)
- Electrical Engineering — Part I (EL2)
- Construction Technician Course — Part II (BLD4)
- Construction Technician Course — Part I (BLD3)
- General Course in Construction (BLD2)
- Motor Vehicle Technician — Part II (MOTO2)
- Mechanical Engineering — Part II (MECH3)
- Refrigeration Technician — Part II (REF2)
- Mechanical Engineering Technician — Part I (MECH2)
- Motor Vehicle Technician –Part I (MOTO1)
- Science Laboratory Technician — Part I (SLT2)
- Advance Cookery — 812/2 (HOT3)
- Basic Cookery — 812/1 (HOT2)
- Diploma in Business Studies (Accounting Option) (AC2)
- Diploma in Business Studies (Secretaryship Option) (SEC2)
- Advance General Business Certificate (AC3)
- Advance Fashion (FAS2)
- School of Engineering
- School of Business & Management Studies
- Applied Sciences & Art
P. O. Box GP 561, Accra – Ghana.
Telephone: +233-302-662939, +233-302-662263
Accra Polytechnic Official Website: http://www.accrapolytechnic.edu.gh/
,Accra Polytechnic Institute