The Master’s in Intellectual Property law from IGNOU-School of Law, developed in partnership with the Queensland University of Technology, Australia provides in-depth training in intellectual property law.
* MLEI-1: Legal Education and Proficiency-I
* MLEI-2: Skills, Personal Effectiveness and Enterprises Development-I
* MLEI_3: Professional English Proficiency-I
* MLEI-4: Virtual Intelligence Methods-I
* MLEI-5: Legal Education and Proficiency-2
* MLEI-6: Skills, Personal Effectiveness and Enterprises Development-2
* MLEI-7: Professional English Proficiency-2
* MLEI-8: Virtual Intelligence Methods-2
All graduates are eligible for admission
Min.age as on 1st Jan. of the Academic Year
The programme can be completed in a minimum period of 1 year and a maximum period of 3 years.
Medium of Instruction
This program is offerred in English medium.
IGNOU Helpline for General Enquiry
29535924-32, 29535062-65, 29534976, 29533647, 29535927, 29534397, 29536609, 29536667, 29536975, 29532964, 29534326, 29533767, 29533790,29536980(EPABX)
General Information on Academic Programmes
PH: 29532321; Fax: 29536588masters in intelectual property law