Objectives of Job Evaluation
Posted on Friday, September 4, 2009
objectives of job evaluation
- To establish an orderly, rational, systematic structure of jobs based on their worth to the organization.
- To justify an existing pay rate structure or to develop one that provides for internal equity.
- To assist in setting pay rates that are comparable to those of in similar jobs in other organizations to compete in market place for best talent.
- To provide a rational basis for negotiating pay rates when bargaining collectively with a recognized union.
- To ensure the fair and equitable compensation of employees in relation to their duties.
- To ensure equity in pay for jobs of similar skill, effort, responsibility and working conditions by using a system that consistently and accurately assesses differences in relative value among jobs and
- To establish a framework of procedures to determine the grade levels and the consequent salary range for new jobs or jobs which have evolved and changed.
- To identify a ladder of progression for future movement to all employees interested in improving their compensation.
- To comply with equal pay legislation and regulations determining pay differences according to job content.
- To develop a base for merit or pay-for-performance.
,what are the objectives of job evaluation
,objective of job evaluation
,job evaluation objectives
,what are the objectives of job evaluation?
,state the objectives of job evaluation
,objectives job evaluation