Objectives of Job Evaluation
Posted on Friday, September 4, 2009
objectives of job evaluation
- To establish an orderly, rational, systematic structure of jobs based on their worth to the organization.
- To justify an existing pay rate structure or to develop one that provides for internal equity.
- To assist in setting pay rates that are comparable to those of in similar jobs in other organizations to compete in market place for best talent.
- To provide a rational basis for negotiating pay rates when bargaining collectively with a recognized union.
- To ensure the fair and equitable compensation of employees in relation to their duties.
- To ensure equity in pay for jobs of similar skill, effort, responsibility and working conditions by using a system that consistently and accurately assesses differences in relative value among jobs and
- To establish a framework of procedures to determine the grade levels and the consequent salary range for new jobs or jobs which have evolved and changed.
- To identify a ladder of progression for future movement to all employees interested in improving their compensation.
- To comply with equal pay legislation and regulations determining pay differences according to job content.
- To develop a base for merit or pay-for-performance.
,what are the objectives of job evaluation
,objective of job evaluation
,job evaluation objectives
,what are the objectives of job evaluation?
,state the objectives of job evaluation
,objectives job evaluation
,basic objective of job evaluation